Saturday, February 25, 2012

Appy-polly-loggies. I had something of a pain in the gulliver so had to sleep. I was not awakened when I gave orders for wakening.

'Ello. I am feeling more fit today. So I got out for a bit of a stretch of the old legs. I have also had quotes from that movie (the one in the title of this post) running through my head all day. That may require speaking to someone in the mental health field. :) . But seriously,  I got to snap off a few pics before I gave in to the need to return home. There was a bit of a snow squall and my camera is not weather proof. Oh someday I will have a 5D Mk II or a 1D.
Anyway here they are. The first shot kind of showed up on my card mysteriously. I have no memory of firing it off. I think I may have clicked the button whilst raising the camera to my eye. The others are of some clouds from my backyard.
Hope you like them. They are not my most creative works. I am also spending a lot of my time learning the ins and outs of off camera flash. Have any of you seen the stobist blog? It's pretty cool. I like how he lays things out. Here is the link, I don't think he will mind me putting it up : http://www.strobist.blogspot.com .



and a self portrait. Still learning the ins and outs of flash. 


As always, leave a comment below - if it suits ya. - Thanks for stopping by and have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment