Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday already? Where do the days go?

Wow, it's Saturday already. I feel like another week has slipped past. I have been editing the photos that I took the other day. I was playing with Lightroom. I am trying to decide if I want to upgrade to Lightroom 4. I suppose it makes sense to do it.
Well here are the photos I have for today. Again, they are part of the last set of shots. I just wanted to play with some different effects in LR. The first two are mostly playing with soft focus. I was trying to do a dream-like effect. The following two are self-portraits, and the last is the moon. It was full a few days back and I enjoy taking photos of the full moon. The only problem is that it creates a huge issue with over exposure when it is full. I recommend shooting it when it is not full.




If you have any comments, I'd love to hear from you. 
Thank you again for reading my little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment