Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ba Ba Ba Bird, Bird, Bird. Bird is the word.

Hello all,

Another week has come and gone and the flowers in Boston are starting to pop out. The trees are in bloom with their own flowers, and the birds are all traipsing about. yes, I said traipsing. I don't know why, but it's out there and there's no taking it back.

So here are some Kenmore Square birds.

For the first four shots; I was lying in the grass, propped up on my elbows. The little guy came walking over and got about four feet away from me. He then decided to walk around me. I am assuming it is a he. I have nothing to base this on other than the cajones it would take for a bird that small to walk right up to me. 
This little one was eating some crumbs that fell off of my lunch. the remnants of which are still all over the beak. If you are able to, and if not I apologize about the file size, you can zoom in and see the brown of the little bird's eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment