Sunday, May 27, 2012

May comes and it goes.

Dear Reader,

Another May has come and gone. I have been at times productive, exuberant, depressed, annoyed, elated, mildly happy, concerned, indifferent, apathetic, truly interested, and a host of other emotions and states. In other words, I have been a normal human. How about you?

Well it is Memorial Day weekend here in the good old USA, and I spent last week shooting some images that kind of reminded me of that. I also shot some things which didn't. But, summer approaches and I look forward to the feel of summer. I will be dedicating some future time to summer shots. I also have two re-edits of previous shots.

As it is, here are my spring is coming to an end shots, for this week at least:







I hope you enjoy. Also I hope you are enjoying your weekend, or if it is over that the workday is off to a good start. I look forward to hearing from you. As usual, leave any comments below. I would love to hear from you.

Yours,

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment