Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter.

It is late on Easter Sunday. I just edited a few pictures of Geese and ducks that I took over the weekend. I enjoy the spring feel as the migratory birds decide to head back north. It heralds the return of warm air, longer sun-filled days, and did I mention warmer air? Actually, I'm not sure if that is true, after the winter we had and how chilly it has been for the last few days. Ah well, what can you do? It is New England after all.

O.K., enough of my ramblings about NE weather and seasons. Without any further delay, ducks and geese:
All of the photographs were taken with A Tamron 70-300 mm lens.
The sun was off to my right. There was also a dock situated to my right. This caused some variations in the depth of the shadows. 
All of the photos were edited in Lightroom 4. There were some minor tweaks on contrast and exposure. Also some colors were adjusted to recreate the scene as I saw it through the viewfinder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment